Saturday, April 2, 2016

Duck Weed


Photography: Catherine Jarvis
 ...a shared evening meal: asparagus soup and naan ...
The weather was beautiful, going up to 22 Celsius today.

I had lined up the rakes and shovels with the idea of getting the pine cones off of the lawn and the dry winter grass raked up.

Michael asked me if he could help me dig up the duck weed.

I had no idea what he was talking about but he was determined -- it was the duck weed that we would be going after, like we did the day before.

Photography: Catherine Jarvis
... must remove winter kill
before digging up the raised garden bed ...
I cast my mind back to the last time we were in the garden.

Yes, I was showing him how to dig up the obnoxious quack grass.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.