Sunday, August 27, 2017

10,000 +

I received my favourite bear bell from
my brother's treasure chest of outdoor equipment.
I have a lifetime of middle of the road exercise.  I have a spurt, keep it going, then a few days of rest which turns into too many days of rest.  I begin my spurt again.

Now I have a Total Cardiology nurse calling me which broad questions like "how are you doing".  I say just great but yesterday I looked at my Fitbit and it said 9, 454 steps.  Not good.  I started walking around my kitchen island for it was 11:30 pm and I wasn't in for walking up and down the driveway.

Bear jumpy, even if the bears are asleep and I am ringing my bear bells and shouting,"Go bear, go."

Five hundred steps around a kitchen island.

Boring.

Arta


1 comment:

  1. They are colourful bells. They should be sleigh bells.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.