Sunday, November 19, 2017

Flowing Chocolate Fountains

... an unending flow of chocolate ...
This picture does not do justice to the beauty of this chocolate fountain.

I was rubbing my hands over the window glass of the shop that held this fountain.

And I took out my camera and said to Mary, "I just have to have my picture by this fountain."

We were on a journey through all of the shoe stores in an Orleans Mall to find shoe boxes for a project at Naomi's school.

They are filling the boxes with gifts, decorating the boxes and then sending them to First Nations schools.

The problem for us is that as soon as a pair of shoes is sold, if the customer doesn't take the box home, the box is immediately collapsed and shredded.

 ... visions of sugar plums danced in her head ...
It took us over an hour to find 5 shoeboxes.

In the meantime, I kept walking by that chocolate fountain.

The same thing that held me back from getting a chocolate fountain of my own in the past is still holding me back.

In order to keep the chocolate flowing, there is a lot of vegetable oil added.

So what you really have is chocolate flavoured oil if you should choose to dip some fruit, pretzels, marshmellows in those fountains.

Better to melt some chocolate at home and put it in a frying pan in front of your family.  In this case, taste is everything.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.