Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Meet Dash

This is our cool new kitty, Dash.  We got her from a local rescue called AARCS. She was originally named "Penne", and her siblings were Macaroni, Ravioli, and Orzo. We thought about calling her Penny, but Betty didn't like that. After a few days, Dash and Smudge were the front runners. Alice came up with Dash and Michael latched on to it, so we ran with it.

Michael says: Dash is my favorite pet.  She likes me the most, more than Alice and Betty.  Dash likes to purr in my ear at bed time.  I like to play with her with the fishing line (cat toy on the end of a rod).  She has a sheepskin bed in my room to sleep on. Dash is the best cat. She can walk across the window sill.

Alice says: My kitty is so lovely and she is beautiful. I love her.

Betty says: Kitty loves my nose.

3 comments:

  1. And I shall introduce myself to Dash when I get home. I hope that the kitty can run fast since the kitty's name suggests that it can be speedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very fast. She has to be to escape the kids ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was out looking at your shared pictures in your Google photos. I had to laugh when I saw one of the new rules written on a pad for the children: "no hitting or throwing the cat".

    Yes. Dash, the cat, will have to live up to her name to survive.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.