Monday, November 20, 2017

Send me a list of your leftovers

... the last piece of pizza ...
"What is this out on the counter", I asked Mary when she started to prepare supper.

"Oh, it is every left-over from the fridge.  I am going to make something so delicious for us tonight.  In fact you can blog people and tell them to send me a list of their left-overs and I will tell them what to do with them."

And so she did make something so delicious: a cauliflower crust for our pizza which she baked and then added tomato sauce, cheese, yellow peppers and tomatoes.

Wow, I said as we were eating it.  Just like a restaurant.

She said, yes.  Too bad I didn't use any of the left-overs in the fridge.  All of these are fresh ingredients.  We still have to work on the left overs.

So please, no lists of your left overs for Mary until she finishes up using ours.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.