Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Another Treasure from Churches

Just when I think I have bought one of everything I ever wanted, I get a note from Moiya which says, "Look what I found at the second hand store 'Churches' in Salmon Arm".

I have collected my share of nativity sets.  I have never seen one about the resurrection, and to think she found it in The Salmon Arm Churches Thrift store makes it all the more valuable.

This cute piece was on display at the Churches Thrift Store for the Easter season.  Moiya asked them when they would be selling it, and they told her that it would cost $5 and that she could pick it up when they were through with it this Easter.

Hats off to your buying power, Moiya.


Arta



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.