Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Board games

Add caption

Board games have their appeal.

 And so do card games.

 At the Johnsons it is a tie as to whether playing Splendor is going to be the most fun, or playing Uno.

The perfect evening would be to play both, one in succession of the other. But if the time is at a premium, then Alice plays Uno by herself,

Betty plays with the “visitor” card from the Splendor Game.

I play with Michael in a full out battle as to see who can get 15 points to be declared the winner.

 He doesn’t really like to play the 2 person game. Many of the coins are taken away and all of the “visitors” aren’t used, so more pieces are always more fun for him.

I try to accommodate all of the games that are going on, which makes me an opponent to be desired, since it is hard to keep my mind on the happiness of all of the people at the table, at the same time as keeping my mind on the game.

But I try.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.