Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The Flight to Montreal

I thought I would sleep most of the way on the flight to Montreal, and I did.

...Hebe greets me at the Montreal airport...
Still I can remember looking down at the patchwork of fields and roads. I imagined what it would be like to walk along them, though at the speed an aeroplane flies.

When we were flying over Lake Winnipeg I could see dark patches in the water. It took me a long time to figure out that what I was seeing were the shadows of the clouds in the water and that I was high above the clouds looking down on the world as it turns.

I had done plenty of walking while waiting to get on the plane. I was there two hours early so I know the corridors well again.

The plane was full except for the seats near the front that can be booked.

No one is going to book a middle seat and pay for it, I imagine.

L.O.L Dolls
That made my ride an easy one. I sat by the window seat during take-off and landing, and then used the isle seat for the rest of the journey.

I have new luggage that rolls on wheels – four wheels, so now I have baggage that is no trouble to move.


On the way home from the airport Catherine, Hebe and I stopped at the Pharmasave and then more importantly, at the Dollar Store.

Hebe wants to go as an LOL doll for Halloween: Coconut Cutie.

There is a small worry for her that no one will know who she is, and she is right on that one. 

No one will.
Coconut Cutie

Catherine had an image of the doll on her phone at the store and they were busy matching the colours of flowers in the hair band, trying to match a necklace, and they already have the green skirt at home.

Halloween is hard work for mothers and children.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.