Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Time for bed ...

This could be any day at the house next door.

Michael has been allowed to play some electronic games.

Alice is hanging over his shoulder, because it must be fun if Michael is doing it.

And Betty is just trying to figure out a way to get in closer.

Today I took an afternoon nap.

If I start my nap at 4:30 pm, I am not going to wake up until about 7 pm which is when that little household starts to close down.  I ran over there so that I didn't miss the last few minutes of fun.  Grandmother Joan was tending them, having a clean-up party and then she was letting them play hide and seek.

They have no new places to hide, but that doesn't matter to them.  Off they go for one last round of fun before going to bed.

Now how could life be better than that?

Arta

1 comment:

  1. What are the steps to a clean-up party? Does it have a beginning, middle, and an end? Are the tasks done as a team, or is it a divide and conquer situation? Can Joan throw one at my house?

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.