Friday, May 17, 2019

Anticipation ... the trip through the Rockies

... blanket knit by Charise ...

Wyona was teaching Charise how to knit.
Charise was practising every stitch that Wyona could show her.
I heard someone say that they go to Costco to find out what they want to buy.

That made me laugh.

I have been going to Costco to test the premise that I can go into a store and only buy what is on my list.

I went to Costco to buy grass seed for my lawn.  I came out with just the bag of seed and a hand of bananas. 

Not bad.

Today I get to go to the hip clinic and then drive out to BC with Doral, Anita and Meighan.  That is a trip I am anticipating ... Banff, Field, Golden, Revelstoke and then the rising waters of the Shuswap.

Arta

2 comments:

  1. I wish I were going to be there with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are in the last month of teaching. And I am guessing that you have already filled up June with tying up loose ends before you begin your Sabbatical. Yes. We wish you were here, too.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.