Saturday, May 11, 2019

Eclectic Avenue Concert

Teague and I made the same mistake.

We both tried to go to the Eclectic Avenue Concert tonight and both of us ended up at the Catholic Church across from Walmart, instead of at the Hope Lutheran Church which is nearby.

We didn’t meet until we finally made it to our destination, both of us a little late.

Teague just knew he was in the right neighbourhood, so he just drove around until he found the church. I tried to Google the address but couldn’t find it that way.

Of course, I was googling Faith Lutheran and not Hope Lutheran. In my mind, faith, hope and charity are so close that I could mix up either of those 3 words when thinking that they are attached to a church.

Anyway, I had to drive all of the way home to find the correct address. That is what is so neat about going a big early to every recital. If I loose an address, I can still find it and make it there on time … almost.

Lurene and Tonia sing in the Sonabelles A Cappella group who were guest performers at the Vocal Latitudes concert.

The Sonabelles performed “Clear Blue Morning”, “Sentimental Journey”, “Love is Here to Stay” and “And So It Goes”.

You can hear them next at their own concert

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.