Monday, May 13, 2019

My Birthday – Postlude

"This is what the package looks like
if  you want to buy some."
When we were finishing up our ice cream at my birthday party, Michael reminded me that it was time to go around the table and say something nice about the birthday person.


I had completely forgotten.


"Enjoying a party also means playing
some electronics on Uncle Kelvin's phone."
So around the table we went:


Michael: What I like about grandmother is that she never yells at us.


Alice: What I like about grandmother is she is kind.


"The poprocks are now in a dish and
I will sprinkle them on top of my cone."
Betty: What I like about grandmother is she gives us ice cream.


Sumin: What I like about Arta is that she helps me with the pronunciation of new words.


"This is the end of my first cone,
but grandmother will give me a second one."
This is my favourite part of any birthday, except when it is my own birthday.


Then I get very nervous about what I am going to hear.





Arta
"Thanks for inviting me to your birhtday party, Arta."
I can't stop adding picture of people who came to my party.
This might be the 8th birthday party of mine that Amir has come to.
He gets the gold star for coming to the most of my parties in the last 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.