Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Bonnie’s Guitar Teacher

Homework? Fun work!
Bonnie has been working on the guitar so faithfully that I thought she should start taking lessons. She is every teacher’s dream pupil practising every day and often far longer than the minimum recommendation of 30 minutes a day.

She and I went back to Acorn Music. Their lessons have just finished and they won’t start up again until fall.

“In the fall you can begin and the lessons will be $25 for half an hour,” the store owner said.

I decided I can teach lessons. We went home and I taught Bonnie the first 6 notes on the guitar just by reading from the lesson book.

I am credentialed on the basis of a 12 week course I took twenty years ago.

I acted professionally, ending my lesson after 25 minutes, and telling her what to do for homework. 

My lessons are on a drop-in basis.

Price to be negotiable.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.