Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Hot Docs International Film Festival

Ever since I took a film course called The Film Festival, I have been interested in the numbers of film festivals that can occur in Canada -- ones of international status.  The Hot Docs International Film Festival (April 28 to May 8, 2011) in Toronto is one of them and starts later next month. 

Take a look at the short video that advertizes the documentary that opens the festival:  Morgan Spurlocks The Greatest Movie Every Sold.  

I guarantee you at least one belly laugh out of the video that you will find if you click here.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/story/2011/03/22/hot-docs.html

The National Parks Project video clip is also worth watching, but you won't find it until the bottom of the newsclip.  I couldn't have named one of these National Parks.  Give it a try yourself. 

Name 13 National Parks and tell me how many of these beauties you had in your own list of beautiful national parks!

Wish I were going to be in Toronto during the first week of May.

Arta

1 comment:

  1. i agree... the two trailers are great (in very different ways). I love both!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.