Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shopping with Senya and Ivan

Senya can pose.
Ivan seemed to find his way to the camera whenever it was out.
The activities on our yardwork days varied throughout the day. Two days ago, Greg and I, Jamie and the kids went to the store equivalent to Winners. I guess we stayed a little longer than the children would have liked, because today when I asked Senya to come shopping with me she told me she had enough yesterday so she wasn’t coming. Greg and I had a great time buying balls and bats and bubbles and frisbies etc.


Senya tried to get on one of Ivan's pictures. She did get one eye in.

2 comments:

  1. I will still go shopping with you, Wyona. Here in Aylmer I have been checking out the chocolaterie, the patisserie, -- and walking down to the main street all of the way to the bay where the first saw mill had its day all the way until 1940. As I was walking along, I was thinking of the many main streets we have walked together -- and shopped together. Though I did some main streets in Spain without you, it is best when you are there showing me all of the good bargains.

    Senya must not care that much for bargains to turn you down.

    Arta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping with Wyona is always a treat.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.