Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Mary on Nut Crackers

From Mary

Thanks, Cathy, for taking on the 25 Days of Christmas on your Facebook page.

This weekend Rhiannon said to me that friendship was the best Christmas gift of all. I thought that was so sweet. Then I wondered if maybe I was letting her watch too much of the TV show -- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Ever since Arta started blogging about Nativity sets I have been getting excited for the seasons. Trying to spend less on "stuff" this year and spent more time with people I love to hang out with.

Get Crackin' Nut Cracker
Of course when I say stuff, that does not include food. I will continue to spend too much on food. We have already blown through 3 boxes of mandarin oranges and I caught myself wanting to buy a nut cracker and a bag of mixed nuts. Even though I doubt my kids would eat them, I think I will do that

They can have the fun of cracking the nuts and I will be happy to eat them.

Hugs,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.