Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Mary and Christine

Make your own Vietnamese Subs
compliments of Mary and Christine.
This picture is one of the few evidences that Mary and Christine really came to visit this year.

Christine is the first guest who has ever walked in the door, picked up a cleaning bucket and cloth and said, "I am going to be the one in charge of cleaning the toilets while I am here."

I will bet there are other people who will be wanting her to come and be a guest at their house, after reading this.

It is an old cliche -- "I don't know where the time went".

But I really don't know where it went.

I do have a vivid memory of driving down the highway on the way to the pottery studio to pick up ceramics she and her children had done last year.

Those turtles were carefully packed in her carry-on luggage, and to be finished at home.

Mary and Bonnie are beginning to look alike -- it may be the long curly hair on both of them, streaking with natural colours, many of them shades of white.  If someone isn't aware that both Mary and Bonnie are likely in the vicinity, it is easy to mistake the one for the other.

Twins, but not really.

Arta

1 comment:

  1. I missed that day at the a Johnsons. Too bad for me. Looks fabulous. Mary was at the lake for a whiff of time. Loved seeing you Mary.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.