Friday, January 27, 2017

NEWSIES

 Image: Blumenthal Performing Arts
I try to keep my finger on the pulse of the musicals that get filmed and then broadcast in theatres.

NEWSIES is coming on February 19th and/or 23th.

Just saying so Rebecca can clear her calendar and find the right date for Victoria.

She and Duncan have probably seen more musicals together than an other mother-son duo I know. I was going to get the sound track and listen to it so that I would know the songs before hand. I will be in central B.C. much to my dismay. I have looked to find a theatre close by Salmon Arm, but the film will not be carried by any city in the interior.

Look out for this and enjoy a good musical if it is in your city.

Here are the utube clips that I have watched:

NEWSIES -  (Broadway) - Medley [LIVE @ The 2012 Tony Awards]

NEWSIES from the Thanksgiving Parade


Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.