Thursday, August 13, 2020

Bee Silhouettes

...the shadows of bee balm and bees ...
From Bonnie Johnson

Arta and I are sitting out on an old railroad station bench on the front porch at the lake. 

We came outside to watch the host of dragonflies as they were speeding past the window, drawing our minds away from our conversation. 

I tried to capture the swarm of bees feasting on the Bee Balm growing in in Arta's garden.  

I was distracted by the movement of their shadows dancing through the silhouettes of the long stems, leaves, and pink blossoms on blindingly white fiberglass of the freshly washed porch.

I don't know if my picture capture the shadows of some of the bees.



... Arta's bee balm garden ...


.. a bee feasts on the flower on the left ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.