Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Les Mis

Richard and Miranda had tickets to go to Les Mis on Sunday.

They had back-up people ready to take their tickets, should they not have been able to go.

And I was not one of those people.

But I was the one who went outside to take a few pictures before they left.

"A shame to take her to dinner first, Richard," I said.  "I am sure she doesn't have enough room to eat enough to make it worthwhile."

"This might be our last time to get out for a while," Richard said.

To set the record straight, this is a couple who have a weekly date night. Joan comes to babysit once a week.

Hard not to be jealous, even though I don't need a babysitter at my house anymore.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.