Friday, January 5, 2018

Planning for the Future - my role models

I was wondering how I am going to get back to Montreal, and I am wondering this before even leaving.  I asked Wyona if she wanted to take a trip here.  This is what she said to me:
1. I have a cruise booked on April 26 from Hawaii to Vancouver. 
2.  I have booked a trip in the fall with Greg. I will take the WestJet to London, a week in Venice, a cruise from Venice to Rome, 4 days in Rome, 8 days in Florence, 4 days in Rome, cruise back from Rome on Celebrity Reflection to Ft. Lauderdale, and WestJet back to Calgary.

I also do appointment, banking, errands, and I shop with Lurene, Tonia and Zoe.
I love busy days.' 
Wyona
To tell the truth, I love busy days as well.  Now I can see I have to ramp up if I am to keep moviong forward at her pace.

Arta

 Wyona

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.