Friday, January 3, 2014

David's Jackrabbit Toque


Surrounded by all the things an eight year old boy needs ... 
electronics, books, papers and pencils.

I had hoped to get out in the snow with David today, but I had a sick day which meant he had an electronics day. 

David agreed to try wearing his new cross-country ski toque. He wore it for the agreed upon 5 minutes, and was rewarded with some parental "tech" support in return.

In addition to computer games, we got in a little reading and drawing, but when I napped he had electronic freedom. 

This year David is participating in a program called Jack Rabbits. His dear friend Bea is in his class. Between sick days, they have not managed to both be in class on the same day yet. Hopefully this Saturday they will both be well and they will get to cross-country ski together.

Photos these days require a bribe ... 
today's was his mother getting a LEGO Chima Online game account.
David's preferred electronic game right now is the LEGO Legends of Chima online. He would like his cousins (ages 10+) to try it out. His avatar belongs to the Eagle tribe. I chose to belong to the Baboon tribe. What tribe will you choose?

1 comment:

  1. What tribe would I choose?
    I think the best tribes have already been taken by David and Bonnie.

    Still, I don't mind choosing the third best which will turn be the very best.

    I choose the tortoise tribe. See you behind me at the finish line!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.