Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Flying Dutchman


Wagner's Flying Dutchman
Promotional Image from Calgary Opera Website
In the grand scheme of organizing my life around fantastic live events in Calgary, I forgot to mention that Wagner's Flying Dutchman is coming to Calgary February 1, 5th and 7th.

What makes this production one I am going to want to see is that Lurene is singing in the chorus.

There is a full day free Saturday seminar at the University on the opera as well.

How fun is that!

Arta

2 comments:

  1. Will you be able to attend all three showings? How cool that Lurene will be singing in the Opera. My own self-esteem took a big jump on reading your post. I am not only related to an Olympic athlete. I am also related to an Opera singer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two tickets for Jan. 30, rehearsal. Who would like to come?

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.