Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Everyman Review

Hello,

Bonnie Wyora is going to come to Calgary for July 17.

She is coming a day early so that we can see the National Theatre Lives production of Everyman on the 16th.

If you have a moment left in the day and still the energy to read yet another review, do click on the link.

I had a grand time just now refreshing my mind. I haven't looked at that book since in the early 1960's when I was taking an overview of English literature. From the review, I am pretty sure Rebecca is going to explain to her what an early morality play is.

I wish I were going to be there to listen to her warm-up talk about Everyman.

Here is the Guardian's Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.