Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Clothes Shopping for Arta

When I go into stores shopping for clothing, I think of countless other searches for clothes, for clothes where the seams don't interfere with my comfort, for clothes that are serviceable, even for clothes where I will have occasions to wear them.

I was thinking about all of this as I was shopping by myself on Friday, picking out clothes from the 50% off the last reduced price and trying them on. 

In the small dressing room I was alone, putting things on, looking at them, taking them off, hanging them up and thinking, shopping is really not that much fun.

I gathered up and folded into one place, what I wanted to buy -- 3 pairs of pants and three tops.

Then I got dressed and couldn't find the top I had worn into the dressing room.

For an instant I thought, this is weird. I am not wearing enough clothing to walk out into the hallway.

I started unfolding the tops I was going to buy, watching to see if they had price tags.  I figured out I had looked at what I had worn into the shop, thought that I would like to buy it, and not realizing it was already mine, and had folded it up into the pile of things to take to the till.

I need a handler when I go shopping.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.