Monday, September 2, 2019

Planning the Fall Events

a one woman show......
Phoebe Waller-Bridge in Fleabag
I can feel the fall coming when I take out my day timer and begin to plan the Events schedule that comes via satellite to the Cineplex Theatres.

The Stage events are often at the Eau Claire Centre and the opera at the Scotia Bank Cineplex, and all of the other shows I just have to find and then schedule.

The season starts off with Fleabag for me – next Thursday evening.

 I watched a couple of interviews with Phoebe Waller-Bridge and read a New York Times review of the play. Apparently the play has been expanded into a mini-series which is fabulous for the writer’s/actor’s career.

Just for the information of anyone else who follows these series, the Gallery is doing Tintoretto Sept 8th and Gauguin on September 22.

Further, the National Theatre is doing The Lehman Trilogy September 14th.

And a special concert with Pacido on Sept 7th.

A person could almost be glad that fall is coming.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.