Saturday, September 14, 2019

The Lehman Triology – Taking it to Heart


LtoR: Henry, Emmanuel and Mayer
I think I took the National Theatre’s presentation o The Lehman Triology a little too much to heart today.

Perhaps that viewing is as close as I have ever come to being hypnotized.

I left the theatre feeling as though somehow there had been a punch in the gut, not just to me but to anyone who has ever been served by a bank or a financial institution, or by electronics or google or by commerce – yes, the final answer is to buy.

So then why did I not feel like opening up my wallet and purchasing anything on the way home.

An amazing show.

So glad I was lucky enough to see it.

Arta

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I thought you were going alone. And now you had Alex with you. I was alone and looked through the theatre to see if I could find anyone I knew.

    No one.

    Still, I felt in good company.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.