Friday, September 13, 2019

West 53

I enjoy a train ride.

I enjoy a bus ride.

And I especially enjoy a bus ride in my own city to a place in the city where I usually don’t go. I looked at the Transit Planner last night to find the way to my physiotherapist appointment in Bowness.

When I stepped off the LRT to the place where there were many buses waiting to route people further north or west, I was amazed again at how many places there are to see that I am not familiar with. West 53 took me down to my Bowness appointment, but after that I continued the ride out to Greenwood Village and then back to the Brentwood LRT Station. How can that trip have made a really nice day for me?

But it did.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.