Thursday, July 23, 2020

Here to Slay

Photo Credit: Dr. Johnson
LtoR: Bonnie, Miranda, Duncan, Michale, Rebecca, DavidT

This is the picture from the game whose name I knew I could never remember.  Catchy?  Yes.  Here To Slay.

But the next day when I was thinking about blogging the happiness in the game, all I could think of was "To be or not to be".  Yet, I knew that wasn't the name of the game.

One of the gifts Here to Slay is that it can be played by many players and of all ages.  It brings a lot of happiness -- to all except for David Camps  in this photo, though my guess is that he is taking on a slightly bored personna, only happy to be at the game for treats which is not true at all.

Not captured in the photo is Alice and Betty who got to stay at the other end of the table, the 7 and 5 year old keepers of the treats.  They were each given one of Rebecca's new series from the kiln: Bowls in Blue.  Each bowl was filled to the brim.  When I passed by Betty she had a pair of gummy two-lips in her mouth, showing me her new face.  But soon she had spit them out, then was rubbing her tongue and spitting at the same time.  Too much cinnamon in those.  Some kind adult took her to the kitchen to get her a drink of water and to gently warn her against imagined happiness in candies she is unfamiliar with.

And thus endeth  the happines in Here to Slay for Betty, but not for the rest of the group who gamed long into the night.

1 comment:

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.