Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Adornment, Movies, Books

... one of a kind ... a new necklace for me from Bonnie ...
Bonnie took a metal working course.

She asked me what colours I would like in a necklace.

I can’t even remember what I said, but this evening she gave me the necklace which I have worn until late in the night.

I wore it to the theatre.

 Our garage theatre, the one that Miranda created from an old sheet and a projector that runs the film from her Disney subscription.

That is why we have watched Hamilton for the second time.

We filed by the concession counter, each with a plastic red beer glass to hold our treats – none of which were liquid.

... a sheet on the garage door = our version of the Cineplex ...
Betty finished her treats before the movie began and was told she had to wait until intermission for refills.

“What is intermission?”

She has no idea of time, nor of the sequence of each song.

She did know that King George comes on to sing twice and when he is mentioned she does the vertical shrugging of her shoulders, just as Jonathan Groff does in the production that we watch.

An amazing show and fun to watch after the long day in my room with Rebecca.

 She is working on a first draft of a research project about who is a citizen in SecwepemcĂșl̓ecw.

the small red smudge at the top of the window is our humminfg bird feeder.
She is doing a top down view. I do what I do best – read for the details of a missed article or a misplaced comma.

Both of us know that this view is stunning. Our table is a mess, but that is what happens when work is to do done.

We spread the pages out and get to work.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.