Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Reading vs Viewing

Danny Sapani’s (left) performance ‘overflows with life’. Photo: Johan Persson

I was telling Miranda that I am trying to watch the National Theatre production of Les Blancs.

I know I only have until early Thursday morning to see it.  

I did 30 minutes of it last night and then had a break when Mary arrived from Alberta.  

When I want back to the show, I had the full intention of seeing all of it, but I fell asleep, waking up at 2:30 am, still in front of my small computer screen, ostensibly watching it. 

The Hackney Citizen provides a quick review of the play.

I am sure I missed the last half, so I will try see more of Lorraine Hansberry's Les Blancs today.

An example of a book to download
Now Miranda told me that if I like free entertainment I should go look at the list of free books available until July 11:  Protesting, Policing and Race.

I did go out to the link and read through the titles.  

Fascinating.  

I am not going to run out of things to do!

Arta




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.