Thursday, June 11, 2015

Grumpy

This is what I look like after deep cleaning at the periodontist.

I must admit I cried at the end of the freezing because she froze ¾ of my mouth.

I think she did about 10 different pokes.

Last cry like that was after I slammed my finger in the car door.

Unfortunately the freezing didn't take on my back tooth.

Asked for a refreeze which did nothing. Finally just had them proceed before demanding 2 advils. I wonder why I hate going to the dentist. She asked if I wanted to book an appointment now for a needed gum graft. I emphatically replied no. I have ptsd and need some time to recover.

Catherine


Honouring Arta's 75th: Third Quarter Quell, Day 36

3 comments:

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.