Saturday, June 20, 2015

Guess What I Lost



Here are a few photos of Hebe today.

The first of her riding a merry go round along the Seine by the Eiffel Tower.

If you enlarge the photo you'll see a toothy grin.

On our way home along Trocadero Hebe smiled at me and I realized something was wrong.

... Granda says I will  never look the same again ...
I asked Hebe "Where's your tooth".

I had been trying to get her to agree to let me pull it out for the last several days.

No luck for me.

Granda Johnson asks: "Has Hebe been told
that if you can keep your tongue out of the space
where the tooth came out,
a gold one will grow in.


A good way to make money!
I asked Hebe "Where's your tooth".

I had been trying to get her to agree to let me pull it out for the last several days.

No luck for me.

I guess it was simply lucky for Hebe.

I don't know many people who have lost a tooth under the Eiffel tour.

What a story that will be. Not the cliche "

I lost my heart in Paris", but rather I lost my front tooth in Paris, under the Eiffel Tower no less.
Hebe's mom always gives her at least one photo like this.

My suspicion is that she swallowed it while eating her ice cream cone.

We will, however, never know.

Catherine

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hebe, You have a rock star smile, with or without those baby teeth.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.