Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Events for May: opera, Shakespeare and National Theatre

Elza van den Heever as Elettra
in Mozart’s “Idomeneo.”
Credit Hiroyuki Ito for The New York Times
I have written Idomeneo three times in my dayplanner, so it must be showing on three days:  the 6th the 8th and the 10th.

I am looking forward to learning something about the opera before I get there.

I have been thinking about the choices of NT live experiences that are coming up this month:  Obsession (May 12), Whose Afraid of Virginia Wolf (May 18), The Twelfth Night (May 20) and Der Rosenkavaliaer.

May is going to be filled with some wonderful shows, besides this lovely Mozart opera, Idomeneo.
.
Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.