Being in the Main a Blog of the Life and Times of the Wood, Robertson, Pilling, McLoone, Johnson, and Bates Families
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Cousin Party in Montreal.
Xavier Brooks spent the last two weeks in Montreal with the Jarvis gang. Highlights of the cousin party included:
1. Water pad
2. Movie making
3. Tons of freezies
4. Staying up late every night
5. Outdoor swimming pools
6. Watching Lord of the Rings
7. Computer games
8. Making dessert and dinner
9. 30 minutes of work everyday out of every child (Catherine's addition) My house has never looked better
10. Putting together and staining dining room chairs--and getting paid for it.
I can't wait for the next cousin party.