Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Alberta Chief Medical Officer Fashionista

Dr. Deena Hinshaw, Alberta's chief medical officer of health,
speaks to reporters about the COVID-19 situation
 in the province on Tuesday, March 17, 2020.
 (CBC)
Mary told me that she was in great admiration of Dr. Deena Henshaw.

She said that her information is clear and powerful and there is something else about her that is fun.

She wore a dress with the periodic table silk screened onto the material.

"I know I shouldn't remark about people's clothing, but her dress was fabulous," said Mary.

For more fun about this trivial fact, go to  CBC News.

Fashion and medicine in one place.

Arta

2 comments:

  1. I too love that dress she chose to wear. Science. It makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went out to the Smoking Lily website to look at their clothing. They had a belt pack out there that looked good to me. Then I looked at my shoulder bags, back packs and speciality bags and thought -- this is one time when I should just enjoy what I see and not buy it. Still, the thought of wearing the periodic table is pretty compelling.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.