Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Film from the National Gallery on Gauguin

Gauguin’s Portrait of the Artist With the Yellow Christ. 
Photograph: RMN-Grand Palais (Musée d'Orsay)
I am looking forward to the film called Gauguin from the National Gallery, London.

A quick search found a small article in the Guardian by Andrew Pulver which gives a photograph and a few paragraphs about the film.

While I am waiting to go to the show,  I  will be off to find out something more about Gauguin.

Apparently the film consists of an introduction to the gallery, then an hour lecture and then a camera roving through the show. 

Looks like it will be fun.  March 22 in the Gallery Series, hopefully at your local theatre.

Arta

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if Kelve will go with you. As the picture was loading, I thought it was an image of him, and that fabulous dark curly hair of his youth. Moiya reminded me recently of when he chose to go blonde as a teen. We both smiled thinking of that.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.