Monday, March 30, 2020

The Abandoned Dock

David has been working on this dock for about four days.
He was down there working on it again this morning.

It was pouring rain so I went down to take pictures of him working in the pouring rain.

I told him he should probably come up.
He said, no I think I’ll stay and work.

So I left.
I was walking towards the car he said maybe I will come up. 

His coveralls are soaked right through.
He did say that he was warm.
You can see our new generator in the back of the truck. 
He has been using that for some of his power tools. 
He is sure glad that we got that!


This rain is helping to melt the snow.



Photo Credit and Text: Moiya Wood




2 comments:

  1. David is a dedicated and very hard worker! That's one thing of the things I know about him... Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now David is doing a lot of work on his water line. The hose broke, the underground watering system for his lawn. That is taking him days to fix. The next time I walk on that beautiful green lawn, I will think about his hard work to make it so.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.