Monday, November 14, 2016

Five Roses Pancakes

"What is nutmeg? I wonder what it tastes like."
and
"Whoops, I think we forgot the sugar."

"I learned there are two systems for measuring 
in this cookbook - imperial and metric."
"These pinch pots came in handy for cooking."

"Whoops. You didn't see that."
"I love the crisp edges of pancakes."
"Hmmm. This flour is hard to get level."

"Now that the dry ingredients are blended, it just looks all like flour."

A Note from Bonnie:

David did enjoy cooking the pancakes. His dad brought over a broom so we could clean up the flour that had flown as David experimented with how to level a liquid 2 c measuring cup with 1 1/3 cups of dry ingredients.

They each had three pancakes. I got the last two while they did the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.