Monday, March 13, 2017

Best Present Ever

 ... my day can't be made much better than this ...

I have been trying to think of what has been the best thing that happened to me today.

I had a trip to the podiatrist whose ministrations make my feet feel much better.

I was measured for  orthodics, so hip hooray for me.

I saw a man who was unresponsive on the c-train platform so I got to report that and then watch the medical aid (and the peace officers) people come.

... best present ever ...
I picked up my car from the mechanic. He fixed it Dave Wood's way, since they no longer make the parts for the car that I need.  So together we are making it road worthy just one more time.  I count that as a bonus for the day.

But the best part of my day?  In the mail, I received the twin hat for the one that Catherine has, a hat knitted for each of us by Naomi Brooks.

I have another hat that I usually wear on marches, a navy crotcheted summer hat plastered with political buttons.  Now I have one hat for summer marches and one for winter marches.

Bring the walks on!

Arta

3 comments:

  1. Got a big smile out of Naomi when I showed her this post. She is happy that you are happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi knits well. Better than I do. Just a talent I have yet to develop. Thank you again, Naomi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good samaritan in a pussy hat: a modern tail.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.