Sunday, March 5, 2017

Bucket Lists

... practising my bucket list wish ...
I have a bucket list.  In it is my wish to take interesting selfies.  I thought I would make this into a New Year's Resolution, but I knew well enough to leave that more complex task alone.

The chance for success is too low.

However on occasion, I do surprise myself, stretch my arm way out and clicking that button.  There must be a way to focus the camera in my phone, but I haven't figured it out yet.

As I was eating breakfast this morning, I was talking to the kids about bucket lists and wishes.  They didn't have too much to put in the bucket list that we created with an ice cream pail, just to make the idea more literal.

I thought Michael and Alice should throw in the idea to go visit Aunt Mary to see the turtles.  We threw that wish in and some others. We wished to visit David, and the Jarvis kids.  Then I added the idea that they could climb up into the most wonderful treehouse that exists in the back of anyone's yard at the Brooks' house.

Alice was out. She was adamant with her reasoning.  She is afraid of heights.  I grabbed that wish back out of the bucket list.  She said she will look at the turtles at the zoo and skip the Brooks house.

No bucket- list-wish visits from us!

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.