Friday, October 9, 2020

Milks

 

Yet Another of Life's Wonders
... the fact that I can take a photo with my phone...

The easiest way to clean out my fridge is to take products I don’t intend to use and just toss them out. 

This is an important talent in the fall when all of the other cooks have gone from the kitchen and Bonnie and I are the only ones sharing the fridge.

Even though I am not in a space of food scarcity, I just feel there is something wrong in wasting any food, no matter how small the amount, so I look in my fridge and wondered what am I going to do with almond milk, goat milk, and rice milk. 

I’ve also got some coffee cream and some whipping cream waiting in the fridge to be used up. 

Google helps every cook think backward, and even sideways. 

Just tell it the ingredients you have on hand and a recipe will pop up that will match your search. 

Another of life’s wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.