Monday, October 12, 2020

Thanksgiving 2020


Thankgiving pictures from Rebecca and Duncan






Thanksgiving at our house:



We exist.






Thanksgiving pictures Catherine and Eric Jarvis:

Catherine and Eric have had large Thanksgiving dinners, relatives and joining them for the week (a tradition for the Books family) plus various other families attending the feast.

Now this is it.

Thanksgiving,  enough for six of them.

Their holiday tradition of various jellos for the very  young continues.  

I have no idea that all of that jello is going to be eating.

Hebe and her mom made cupcakes for the harvest.
Hebe's Pumpkin Harvest

Hebe's pumpkin harvest looks like a lot of work to me.

For some reasons I think of picking one of those up and I look down to see if I have icing on my fingers already, so I am looking for a napkin before I even begin.

Thanks from Bonnie and me, Hebe.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.