Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Shopping at Wyona’s

 

Wyona Bates opened her jewellery shop on ETSY this week.

Apparently, all you have to do is go to ETSY, and type in NecklaceArtistryZoey

Moiya showed me how to go there when she was over for a visit.

Now I have to figure out if I can make it work on my own. 

I can do it.  I know I can!  And I will figure out a way to bring a few pics down for my readers.



Lapis Lazuli & Silver
chunky statement
 with kyanite, sapphire, and sodalite beads
of fascinating blues and silver.
$210
Vibrant Necklace of Natural Red Coral,
Natural white Onyx Chunky Nugget shapes,
white lava and red bamboo coral (imitation).
$120
Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.