Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Going from long hair to short

Who cut your hair?

... that was me ..

I am curious when someone chooses to cut their own hair.

I shouldn't be surprised, for lots of adults to it.

But when  seven year old cuts her hair, then I don't know the appropriate question to ask her, so that I can find out why the scissors took off her golden locks.

... Alice learned to love to read in Grade I ...
The best after-answer that I heard from Alice was that now she looks like Aunt Rebecca. 

Alice is right. 

Shorter hair at the back and something around the ears is a cut that Rebecca has worn for years.

And now Alice has it, and she cut it herself, much to the surprise of her parental unit.

Well, that saved a trip to the hairdresser.

Arta

1 comment:

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.