Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Delivering Soup

I told Dave to hold the cat for the selfie, but he got away from Dave.
...hard to take a selfie with a cat when it is a moving target...
Dave Wood came by yesterday evening to deliver some tortellini soup to  us.  

I can't say how good it tasted or how nice it is to have Moiya for a neighbour. 

Dave brought the cat into the house sayiing that it follows him wherever he goes in the neighbourhood, which is also true for me.  

I can't go out for a walk but that the cat isn't alerted that some part of the human race to whom it feels bonded is out and ready for fun.

Dave holds the cat, scratches it around its neck, and strokes its fur as we talk.

And when the cat gets away from Dave he doesn't mind that it climbs all over his neck.

I guess it is cat heaven here.

Arta



1 comment:

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.