Thursday, November 12, 2020

Not Oregon Grape


These are not stalks from the Oregon Grape bush 
Bonnie went for a quick walk today.   

On the way home she picked up a variety of stalks and boughs, some from the side of the road and some from the burn pile.

She had a collection of sopalily branches, a cedar branch, a forked twig, a salmon berry stalk, some wet tansey and western maple limbs.  

She put them on the table and I found a vase.  I couldn't make a bad arrangement.  

Every stalk and bough looks beautiful to me.

She told me that she hadn't seen any oregon grape bushes which is what I requested a few days ago.

So that bouquet is yet to come.

Arta


 

2 comments:

  1. If you want oregon grapes, then walk down my path to the lake. There is a big bush on the lake side of the path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do want some oregon grape stalks and will find them somewhere. I have to watch that I don't walk on dangerous places, now that there is a bit of ice. Decorating for Christmas (which is what I am doing already) is not worth a broken leg.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.