Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Zoe's 37th birthday in pics

Hi from Tonia!

As the designated photographer of Zoe’s birthday (no one else brought their mobile device), here are the best pics.

It was a wonderful event and Wyona and clan did a great job with food, cake, and Covid safety.

Hugs to all!

Tonia




A note from the one-handed typer:

- wow to the design on the blue blanket -- something I want one of
- I ee food lined both sides of walk-way.  Yum
- nice modelling of family mask wearing
- so many mask models
- gorgeous hand made gingerbread cookies on exterior of bd cake
- Happy bd hat rocks.  love the candles on top
- cute cousin's table
- as usual, your camera rocks, Tonia

Arta

3 comments:

  1. I loved scrolling through these photos so much. It made me so happy. What a great party. Happy Birthday Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was scrolling through, I got stuck on examining the food on both sides of the back sidewalk. Talk about a party with a long food isle. no matter how large

    i expanded my screen,

    i couldn't quite see everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blue Indigenous work of art is a bath towel, not a blanket as I had guessed. Wyona said it also comes in red.

    see https://www.nativenorthwest.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.