Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Christmas for One: #3 Walking a Path of Partnership and Friendship

I was going to offer my thoughts about Christmas candy today, but now I think I can make that part of another day. 
Today I have contemplated a you tube performance by Professor Rebecca Johnson where she delivers the University of Victoria's Deans’ Series: Walking a Path of Partnership and Friendship. 

She offers a chance for both reflection and hard work. 

Forty-eight minutes well worth spending, I thought, as I celebrate Christmas and take up the challenge she offers. 

I think with a nice set of coloured pens I will go back to marking up my 94 Calls to Action as part of Christmas for One.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.