Thursday, January 14, 2021

A Happy Birthing Day

From Mary Johnson to me, when I wished her a happy birthday for January 15

And happy birthing day to you. Thanks for doing all the work to get me here. What a great 46 years I’ve had.

https://www.thatskinnychickcanbake.com/lemon-layer-cake-lemon-curd-filling/
I’ve spent far too many hours this week thinking about what kind of cake I am going to make. 

I have it down to 3 (should I make them all or just one?) – a 3 layer vanilla cake with lemon curd in the middle and a whipped topping made from mixing cool whip with some frozen lemonade concentrate; oa lemon chiffon cake with same whipped topping and coconut shavings; or a classic chocolate layer cake with chocolate icing.

The Canadian poet Rupi Kaur heard it is my birthday and decided to offer a free on-line poetry writing seminar tomorrow morning to help me celebrate, so I am going to take a few hours off work to participate. Feel free to sign up and join me if you want.

https://createcultivate.squarespace.com/dickinson/#workshops

Looking forward to what the next trip around the sun has in store for me.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.